Last updated: April 23rd 2021
Cookies are used on www.nobilis.gr website (“Website”). This Cookies Policy of IFANTIS A. & S. S.A. (“Company”, “we”) explains what cookies are, how cookies are being used on the Website, how you may enable or disable cookies, and provides further information about cookies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device and allows the website or a third party to recognize you by collecting the information listed in the cookies table. Cookies make your next visit to the Website easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The controller of personal data is the provider of the cookie that collects them (the providers are listed on the cookies table) and recipients of personal data are individuals (personnel, third parties) authorized by the provider.
2. HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE?
When you access and use the Website, a number of cookies files are placed in your web browser. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
3. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Τhe following types of cookies, which may be both session and persistent cookies, are used on the Website:
- Essential cookies. Such cookies are used for your connection with the Website and memorize your preferences regarding the Website (e.g. cookies regarding your language selection or the presentation of search results in the Website). For this reason such cookies are always enabled and their use is not subject to your consent.
- Analytics cookies. Such cookies are used to collect information on how you use the Website so that we improve the Website. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
- Third Party Cookies: Such cookies are used to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website etc. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
4. HOW YOU MAY ENABLE/DISABLE COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer on the Website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- If your visit to the Website is through the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- If your visit to the Website is through the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- If your visit to the Website is through the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- If your visit to the Website is through the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- If your visit to the Website is through any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
5. WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/